We approach learning differently. We begin with the problem of embedment and work backwards. Your people don’t need another program, or more content, they need actionable, viable ways to be more effective in your context. That is what we do.
- We transformed a 180,000 employee organization in South Africa to reduce their fatalities by 70%;
- We changed how teams in one of the largest professional services firms in the world to retain their best people (reducing attrition of critical populations from 29% to 11%);
- We led the senior teams in a global construction company to transform and reset their global risk management approaches, and translate those outputs into a 100% increase in Safety observations (an indication of staff buy-in), and the creation of a Board Committee to ensure long-term impact;
- We architected the cultural change at BHP Billiton, the world’s largest Natural Resources company, to yield billions of dollars in productivity gains and improvements of as much as 21 percentage points in Employee Perception Survey results, in the first year alone.
- Our approaches are built on global experience, and have been shaped by decades of learning about how to achieve impact.